Jobs With MetalWorks Etcetera, LLC
Production Assistant Wanted – PT, Entry LevelPosted May 14, 2014
MetalWorks Etcetera, LLC manufactures, engraves and imprints plaques and awards for corporate customers around the world. We are currently looking to hire a part-time Production Assistant to participate in the production of our corporate awards products.
This is a part-time, permanent position on location at our Harrisburg, PA facility. The right candidate will be detail-oriented and able to follow instructions, comfortable working with computers and willing to learn. Training on our process and computer systems is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizing approved projects for production
- Creating film negatives for production
- Imprinting plates with heat press
- Preparing files for laser-engraving machine
- Laser-engraving awards
- Assembling awards and preparing them for shipment
- Receiving raw materials and inspecting for damage
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Basic computer skills: email, Microsoft Office, internet search
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people on a professional level
- Experience with Quark Express, Photoshop a plus, not required
- Experience in the awards industry is also a plus, but not necessary
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 8am – 5pm (hours & day negotiable)
Interested? Please submit your resume via email to jobs ::at:: onlineplaques ::dot:: com
Please, no phone calls about this job. Only resumes submitted via email will be considered.